Thank you for your interest in Georgia Power’s Home Energy Improvement Program.
Make sure your project meets the following criteria before you start your application:
- The home improvements were completed on a residential property served by Georgia Power
- You are submitting your application within 60 days of the invoice, receipt, or test-out of your property’s improvements
Move quickly through the application process by gathering the following information and items in advance:
- A valid account in our system, which can be created when you start your application or have created prior to this application
- Georgia Power residential meter number where improvements were made. The meter number can be found on your monthly bill or your house’s meter. Click here for instructions on how to find your meter number.
- Address where improvements were made
- Name and mailing address of person receiving rebate payment (if different from the address where improvements were made)
- Completed W-9 with Tax ID (if the rebate check is being paid to a company)
- Invoices that show improvements have been paid in full and have a zero balance
- Signed Individual Improvement Terms & Conditions (click to download)
- For heat pump water heater:
- AHRI Certificate
Important Note: In light of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic it is important to note this program may require both Georgia Power employees and program contractors to be within your home for an extended period of time. These activities will require both an assessment of your home and the potential installation of energy efficiency improvements. By agreeing to participate in this program, you further understand that Georgia Power cannot be held liable for the transmission of any COVID-19 related symptoms or infections associated with the course of this work.